5 Ways To Make Kids Clean Up After Playing With Their Toys
It is no secret that having a kid around in the house can increase your work around the place. Children make a mess and it gets tedious cleaning up after them. Since they have very little patience and run from one activity to another, they tend to leave a stream of toys after them. Cleaning up can be a tad difficult after your kids. So how do you make your kids remove their tricycle strollers and best marble run toys after they are done playing with them?
Here are five ways you can make your children clean up after playing with their toys:
- Make Clear Rules: Make it clear to your kids that if they are done playing with a set of toys, they have to put it away in its proper place before they can move to the next toy. If this rule falls on deaf ears, become strict with them. Tell them that if they don’t follow the rule, their best remote control toys will be kept aside and cannot be used by them for the whole month. Decide how harsh you want to be with your kids and stick to it.
- No New Toys Until Mess Is Clear: Remind your children that they get the permission to unload a new toy only after they have cleared up the toys they were initially playing with. They cannot sit with the best dolls for toddlers and puzzles together. They have to clear the first set of toys first before they can move to the next set.
- Make Cleaning Up Fun: No one loves cleaning and it is obvious that children will try to avoid it whenever they can. Instead of making the clearing up process tedious. Make a game out of the situation; you can set a time and see who clears up fastest. When you make cleaning fun, you can see how quickly they clean up their best outdoor toys for kids.
- Break Down the Task: Help children tackle the task of cleaning their toys in parts. If there are a large number of toys to clear, ask them to start with one particular color and remove all the best educational toys for kids, one by one. Select a particular category and help the child clear the toys fitting that category. This will make the work seem easy and will not get monotonous.
- Give Time to the Children: When you want to discipline your children, you have to make sure that you give them ample time. It doesn’t work if you sit with the television or the laptop while you want the children to clean up their mess. You have to work with them to make sure that they inculcate the habit.
Follow these five simple ways and never have toys lying all over the house. Children can be made to partake in activities that are fun. If you can do cleaning or putting up the best wall decals for nursery, fun, then you never have to worry!